Goals of the Organization
- Facilitate & foster cooperation, communication, and commonality of purpose among every association, organization, and company involved in the remarketing of used vehicles.
- Provide an Umbrella organizational structure for all vehicle remarketing industry associations, institutions, and related groups
- Function as a representative body for the automotive manufacturers, vehicle funders, dealership management, and channel participants who offer, consign, or market used vehicles to auto auctions and remarketing services for resale.
- Serve as a Central Clearing house for Industry issues, objectives, & problems, projects, opportunities, communications and trends
- Monitor & publicize the development and application of industry technology products and services as a part of management training & education programs.
- Develop, sponsor, and present management training & educational programs for Industry management and member-company personnel
- Establish and promote programs that recognize and reward excellence in vehicle remarketing sales performance, management, and industry achievement.
- Offer membership, representation, & a constituency to, from & for every segment and qualified company in the Used Vehicle Market Supply Chain.
- Act as a Used Vehicle Industry Forum for Automotive Market issues impacting the entire membership of the organization
- Migrate toward acting as a Global Coordinator of Used Vehicle Remarketing activities, events, and cross-border issues.
Membership Information Links
Download Membership Opportunity & Benefits Brochure
Pay Dues On-line
List of Members
IARA Industry Programs